2019 Scag 52" Patriot W/ Kawasaki Engine
2019 units are $6999
True Commercial-Grade. Incredible Value.
This impressive zero-turn rider is designed with the needs of lawn care pros in mind. Delivering commercial-grade results at an incredible value, the Patriot will exceed your expectations and have your “competition" talking. The Patriot is equipped with a productive 52" or 61" cutter deck to leave behind a beautiful quality-of-cut. Its strong hydro drive system brings the power and keeps you moving at ground speeds of up to 10 mph (SPZ61), while large front caster tires and extra-large drive tires provide dependable traction, stability and a smooth ride. A new ultra-plush bolstered seat, large diameter steering handles, and rubber iso-mounted foot plate give the operator a comfortable ride. The Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 (61") or ZT-3100 (52") hydro transaxles deliver smooth drive power and have spin-on oil filters for easy maintenance. Two independent hydraulic transaxle units with charge pumps and all metal gears. A dual purpose foot pedal brake is standard equipment and makes parking easier than ever before. The Patriot 52" and 61" will handle your toughest commercial jobs and large estate properties with ease and comfort. All of that and it leaves behind a beautiful quality-of-cut your competition and neighbors will be jealous of. We invite you to learn more about the outstanding features of the Patriot and how it can save you time while delivering professional results.
Contact your local Scag dealer today and see for yourself how the Scag Patriot stands in a class by itself, above the competition. Check out our social media page and our testimonials page to see what real Scag customers are saying about their Scag mowers.
- Model: SPZ52-22FX
- Description: 52" Cutter Deck, 22hp Kawasaki FX691 air-cooled engine
- Length: 73 in.
- Width (chute down): 64.5 in.
- Width (chute in transport position): 53 in.
- Weight: 907 lb.
- Match a 52" or 61" cutter deck with a Kawasaki FX Series V-Twin engine with canister air filter is the exclusive engine of the Scag Patriot.
- 10 MPH (SPZ61) or 8.5 MPH (SPZ52) forward and 5 MPH in reverse ground speeds for more productivity.
- 52" or 61" fully fabricated cutter decks are tough and deliver the beautiful cut that Scag mowers are known for.
- 6.5 gallon fuel capacity (single tank) lets you cut longer between fill-ups. Built-in fuel gauge.
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 (61") or ZT-3100 (52") hydro transaxles with all metal gears and spin-on oil filters.The ZT drive systems deliver smooth and solid power to the drive wheels. Large cooling fans keep temperatures low and extend component life.
- Heavy-duty, aluminum, sealed ball bearing blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- Tubular steel main frame delivers unmatched strength and longevity.
- Full-featured instrument panel features ignition switch, throttle control. choke control, PTO deck engagement switch and a digital hour meter with built-in maintenance reminders. Hour meter only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time.
- Open, easily accessible engine compartment makes maintenance easy and provides ample cooling for the V-twin engine. Engine oil drain and air filter are within easy reach.
- Extra-large drive tires (22" on SPZ52; 24" on SPZ61) and front caster tires ( 13 x 6.5 - 6) ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing.
- The Ogura PTO Clutch Brake delivers reliable blade start and stops. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life and reduced maintenance costs. Other clutches do not have adjustable air-gaps and once they are out of adjustment, they must be replaced.
- Foot operated brake with park lock feature allows the operator to apply the brake without taking their hands off the steering levers. A simple lock lever can be engaged with the foot pedal depressed to keep the brake on.
- Custom, bolstered suspension seat adds another level of comfort to the 52" & 61" Scag Patriot. Fold-up arm rests are standard.
- Ausco disc brakes feature a rotor and caliper style design for maximum holding power.
- Large diameter, padded steering levers make driving the Patriot a breeze. Total control, at your fingertips.
- High-strength steel cutter blades stay sharp longer for a better looking cut and reduced maintenance.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient, easy to lift, foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2" to 5 " in 1/4" increments.
- Dual steering dampers for smooth, precise responsiveness.
- Deck leveling adjustment brackets allow for easy deck leveling adjustment.
- Cup holder keeps beverage within easy reach and is standard equipment.
- No plastic pulleys - Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- Highly flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the landscape.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of service. 2-year Commercial or 3-years or 500 hours (whichever comes first) Non-Commercial warranty.
- Excellent stability due to an exceptionally low center-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service.
- There are many, time saving, accessories for the Patriot like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, 2-bag fabric grass catchers, halogen light kits and more.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
- Fabric 2-Bag Catcher Spindle Driven: 7-bushel capacity and an 6" discharge tube, this is a serious debris catching system. High-performance, all-steel blower.
- Fabric 2-Bag Catcher: 7-bushel capacity and an 8" discharge tube, this is a serious debris catching system.
- Chrome Wheel Covers: 12" chrome wheel covers will add 2MPH to your Scag mower....ok, maybe not. But they look awesome!
- Mulch Plate: Discharge opening block-off plates for 52" & 61" Cutter Decks.
- Tiger Striper: Spring-loaded lawn striper. Create beautiful lawn patterns to set your work apart.
- Hurricane Mulching System: Complete mulching systems with individual chambers for the best possible mulching performance.
- Trailer Hitch: Use your Scag mower to tow attachments or a cart to haul debris. 250 lb. limit.
- Halogen Light Kit: Two super bright halogen lights deliver 38 watts each for a total of 76 watts of lighting power. All required wiring and brackets included.
- Blade Buddy: Slide the Blade Buddy over the end of your cutter blades during blade changes to keep the blade from turning.
- Cutter Blades: Scag offers a number of unique cutter blades to tackle any job or condition.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- FX691 air-cooled
- Deck Size
- 52 in.