2019 Ferris FW15 Walk Behind Mower 5901737
Call for Price
Variable Hydrostatic 32" Commercial Walk Behind
The FW15 variable hydrostatic walk-behind provides a narrow footprint for trimming around trees and planter beds. Maneuverable and easy to operate, this unit will become a crew favorite.
- One Hand Operation: Comfortable, single-handed operation with adjustable speed control. The handlebars are adjustable with four positions for operator comfort.
- Commercial-grade Steel Timed Mower Deck: 32" compact fully-commercial, fabricated, reinforced, steel deck with dual timed cutting blades.
- Easy Cut Height Adjustment: Spring assisted, single adjustment point lever for easy cut height adjustment.
- Caster Wheel Model Available: The 10.5" front tires are available in a lockable, caster wheel configuration or a fixed wheel configuration.
- Variable Hydrostatic Drive: In forward and reverse, the FW15 provides smooth traction for sloping terrain and precise trimming.
- Engine Brand: Honda® GXV390
- Displacement (cc): 389
- Cylinders: 1
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.55
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: 14 and 12-gauge
- Drive Axles (in): 0.75
- Drive Tires (in): 13 x 5-6
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0 -2
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 44 / 32.5
- Instrumentation: Speed Indicator
- Safety Group/Controls: Blade Control Bail OPC
- Engine Power Rating *: 10.2
- PTO: Manual, Cable
- Starting: Manual
- Cutting Width (in): 32
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Transmission: Peerless axle with differential chain driven by Hydro-Gear® RT-310 pump and motor
- Caster Tires (in): 10.5 x 3 Caster Wheel
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0 - 4
- Overall Length (in): 73.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 285
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: None
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 2-year limited warranty commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor. Coverage on other components vary, please see operator's manual for complete details. ¹
- Warranty Commercial Product Info: 3-year Limited engine warranty¹
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 10.2 hp
- Engine Type
- Peerless axle with differential chain driven by Hydro-Gear® RT-310 pump and motor
- Wheel Size
- 13 x 5-6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.55 gal.
- Deck Size
- 32 in.