Sale Price: $3,000.00
- Location: S&K Sales & Service, Inc.
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2015
- Manufacturer: Exmark
- Model: QSS708GEM50200
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Cutting Width: 50"
|Engine Type||708 V-Twin|
|Transmission||Two Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, remote reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components|
|Wheel Size||Front: 13 x 5-6; Drive: 20 x 8.0-10|
|Fuel Capacity||2.9 gal. (11 L)|
|Deck Size||50 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
ONLY 1 UNIT LEFT!!
***0% FINANCING FOR 42 MONTHS AVAILABLE- $149 DOC FEE- $400 VISA REBATE BACK***
ASK FOR DETAILS
- Easy-to-Operate: The front-steer Quest combines the comfort of driving with a steering wheel and the superior productivity of a zero-turn rider.
- Smart Park: The park brake engages automatically whenever the operator gets off the seat, or when the key switch is shut off. The brake disengages simply by depressing the foot pedal.
- Key Choice: This advanced safety feature allows the operator to select whether or not to utilize the cutting deck in reverse. If the key is removed, the deck will become disengaged in reverse.
- Controllability: Giving you a perfectly mowed lawn in a variety of terrains.
- Tilt Steering: Easy adjustment for steering system to accommodate operators of all sizes.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Comfort Comes Standard: Its premium, ergonomically designed seat system provides a smooth, comfortable ride over uneven terrain.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 50"
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 17.50" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Height: 42.9 in. (109.0 cm)
- Length: 81.7 in. (207.5 cm)
- Width: 61.7 (156.7 cm)
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 0.67"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Drive Tires: 20 x 8.0-10, 4-ply Super Turf®
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5-6 ribbed tread, pneumatic
- Mower Size: full
- Parking Brake: Automatic-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Steering Control: Steering wheel controls direction of front casters and independent hydraulic transaxles in a turn for maximum control. Steering column is adjustable to operator preference.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Carb Compliant: No
- Casters: .25" thick caster yoke arms
- Deck Lift: Standard; lever lift. Foot-assist lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles.
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, remote reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Brand: Exmark
- Engine Displacement: 708
- Engine Model: 708
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 2.9-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 105-ft-lbs clutch
- ROPS: None
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0-3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.