Sale Price: $5,999.00
- Location: S&K Sales & Service, Inc.
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2014
- Manufacturer: Exmark
- Model: PNS651KA483 - S-Series 48" Deck, Kawasaki FX651V
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- VIN: 314658566
|Transmission||Two Hydro Gear ZT3100 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, remote reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components|
|Wheel Size||Front: 13 x 5.0-6; Drive: 22 x 9.5-12|
|Fuel Capacity||7 gal. (26.5 L)|
|Deck Size||48 in. (121.92 cm)|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
ONLY 1 LEFT AT THIS PRICE!!
0% FINANCING FOR 24 MONTHS AVAILABLE - $49 DOC FEE - $300 PREPAID VISA REBATE
CALL FOR DETAILS
Pioneer S-Series: Proof that value and performance are not mutually exclusive.
The Pioneer S-Series gives lawn care professionals even more to like. Take the cutting deck, for example. The 48-inch model receives the patented UltraCut™ Series 3 deck system. The 48" S-Series also gives you the ZT3100 integrated transmission for a seriously smooth ride. The S-Series can also reach speeds up to 8 mph, which results in maximum productivity.
- Safety-plus: First and foremost, the Rollover Protection System is an important safety feature. Plus, its rear-sloping design helps deflect branches away from the operator.
- Comfort counts: The Pioneer features a bolstered seat with coil-spring suspension. Because operator comfort and productivity go hand-in-hand.
- Engine: Kawasaki®
- Model: FX651V
- Displacement: 651
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive System: Two Hydro Gear ZT3100 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, remote reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.1 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 175-ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- Rollover Protection System (ROPS): 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Cup Holder: Standard
- CARB Compliant: No
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Deck Style: Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width: 48" (121.92 cm)
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Blade-Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" square tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 3-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5.0-6, smooth tread, pneumatic.
- Drive Tires: 22 x 9.5-12 Super Turf®
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Curb Weight: 862 lbs
- Length: 78 in. (198 cm)
- Width: 60 in. (152 cm)
- Height: 72 in. (183 cm)
- Warranty: 2 Year Comm / 4 Year Cons